Terms and Conditions for the UK’s Big Open House Prize Draw
Win £5,000 to spend at MADE.com
Fancy giving your home a facelift? You could be the lucky winner of a £5,000 shopping spree at MADE.
Customers can participate in the prize draw by:
Booking a free market appraisal with the promoter;
Applying to view a property participating in the UK’s Big Open House (“the event”); or
Signing up to include their property in the event, all between 16th March 2018 and 4th May 2018. The promoter will then send the customer an email message with a link to the application form. Each customer who submits the completed application form within five days of receiving the email message will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for the UK’s Big Open House Prize Draw
1) The UK’s Big Open House Prize Draw (“the Prize Draw”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents (“The Promoter”) whose registered address is Countrywide House 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Prize Draw will be run for a limited time only from on 16th March 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than 23:59 hrs on 04th May 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Prize Draw is open to eligible customers only. Eligible customers are those who are UK residents aged 18 years or older (“Customer”). Employees of the Promoter, their families, associates and any other persons who are in any way connected to this Prize Draw are excluded. Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Internet access and the ability to receive SMS messages required.
5) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6) Only one entry per Customer is permitted.
7) Customers can participate in the Prize Draw by:
Booking a free market appraisal with the Promoter;
Applying to view a property participating in the UK’s Big Open House (“the Event”); or
Signing up to include their property in the Event,
all between the Start Time and Closing Time. The Promoter will then send the Customer an Email message with a link to the application form. Each Customer who submits the completed application form within 5 days of receiving the Email message will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
8) Entry via the entry route described at paragraph 7(c) above is conditional on the Customer having a property listed for sale on the market with the Promoter.
9) The Prize Draw is being promoted by the Promoter on behalf of its brands. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be one (1) winner in total.
10) The winner will receive a £5,000 voucher code to be spent at MADE.com (“the Prize”). The Prize is redeemable online at MADE.com and must be redeemed 6 months after receiving the code from Made. The Prize cannot be redeemed during any other company promotions such as the MADE Sales, Winter or Summer Sale periods.
11) One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person between 7th to 11th May 2018 (”Draw Date”).
12) The winner will be notified via email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within ten (10) days after the Draw Date. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within twenty (20) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13) The Prize is supplied and administered by Made.com Design Limited(Company Number 07101408) registered address of: 100 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0JG (the “Supplier”).
14) The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media, including Facebook and Twitter. The winner of the prize may be asked to participate in one of MADE.com Home Tours or a web editorial piece. Content may be used on our website, and other marketing channels such as social media.
15) By participating in the Prize Draw you give consent for your contact details to be used for the purposes of the Prize Draw and to facilitate us making contact with you.
16) Personal data supplied during the course of this Prize Draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize (except for Customers who consented to their personal data being used for the purposes of receiving marketing communications from the Promoter and/or the Supplier). Customers who tick the option to opt in to receive communications from the Promoter and/or the Supplier consent to their details being used for the purposes of receiving promotional offers and information from the Promoter (including members of the Countrywide Group) and/or the Supplier.
17) The Promoter and Supplier reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond their control make it necessary to do so.
18) The Prize is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Prize is 0.00001p.
19) The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20) The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Marketing Department, United Kingdom House, 180 Oxford Street, London, W1D 1NN within 21 days after the date of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
21) By taking part in this Prize Draw you accept these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
22) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.